Tuesday, February 21, 2006
_Dreams

I had another one of those crazy dreams last night, but this one was way cooler.

I had this dream that I opened my own French bistro in an old Victorian-style house. Then a former employer (not any employer I've ever had in RealLife™, just a former one in the context of my dream) came in with several people, and sat down at a table. I was apparently very miffed at this guy for some reason.

Me: "What are you doing here? Are you going to order something?"
Him: "No, we just wanted to sit here."
Me: "Then get out."
Him: "What?"
Me: "Get out. As you can see, I'm very busy, and I can't afford to lose a table."
Him: "But--"
Me: "Get out. This is my restaurant, not yours. Get out."

He eventually got up and left with his entourage. I turned around and was very pleased.


Comments:

 
are u sure the entourage wasn't a bunch of pigeons?


Post a Comment

<< Home