Tuesday, July 25, 2006
_The Job Search Continues, Part 3

More interviews, no offers. There's one part-time that I wish would be full-time, and there's one full-time that has a seemingly decathlon-like application/interview process.

In other news, today marks exactly one year to the day since I started my pastry chef job at the coffee shop.


UPDATE: 2006 July 25 14:25: I was worried about my skills test results for one company (the one with the decathlon-like process). Turns out, the most oft-missed question was one that I answered spot on. So really I worried for nothing. They want coders. I am a coder. I write code. Coding is what I do. So after a second phone interview, we've scheduled a face-to-face interview for tomorrow. If all goes well and they offer me a job, I will probably take it.


Comments:

 
what kind of company?


 
Web applications.


Post a Comment

<< Home