Monday, December 27, 2004
_Gingerbread Structure

I've been invited to a New Year's Eve party on Friday night. I found it to be the perfect opportunity to build a gingerbread structure. I was apparently so excited about it that I spent 5 hours designing the structure in my head. So excited that I couldn't sleep for 5 hours.

Although my readership is limited, I shall refrain nevertheless from divulging any significant details of my project in case the people at the party, for whom this is supposed to be a surprise, should be in my readership. I will say, however, that one of the pieces will be a gingerbread strcture, and it will be spectacular!

UPDATE (30 Dec 2004, 8:50pm): I've been working on the gingerbread structure since noon today. It's about half done. I have all the gingerbread pieces, which are hardening as we speak, then tomorrow I'll dress and assemble the whole structure. Last night I did the prep work for the internal engineering of the structure (I don't think it would be transportable if it were free-standing). I'm making it a point to take pictures as I go, and I'll post them when it's all finished.